CopperPet Dog bowls, 32oz each. Say good-bye to slimy pet bowls; our copper water bowl naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in your pet’s water. Our stainless-steel food bowl is durable and is dishwasher safe. Our bowls are great for all sizes of dogs: small, medium. large and extra-large. The set contains a copper plated water bowl and a stainless-steel food bowl.
- Copper naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in your pet’s water bowl.
- Both bowls are made of durable food grade stainless steel for maximum life and the water bowl is copper plated.
- Pet and human safe, made of only non-toxic food grade steel and copper with a non-skid rubber bottom to reduce noise and slipping.
- Easy to care for and clean; they usually can be cleaned with water and a soft cloth.
- The copper bowl is intended only for water and the stainless steel bowl is for food.
Copper bowls we recommend washing only with clean water and a soft cloth. If using a mild dish soap be sure to rinse thoroughly before using for water.
You should not use a tarnished bowl: To remove tarnishing we recommend polishing your CopperPet bowl as needed. This can be simply done by combining a mixture of 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and rubbing down your bowl, and polishing with a clean cloth and rinse thoroughly before using for water.
Our dog, Juno, now has two outdoor copper water bowls, and she is super excited about it. She drinks eagerly every time she's near one. They have definitely improved her hydration levels and we're glad to be able to keep her healthy.
I honestly thought, a bowl is a bowl, but I was incorrect! CopperPet’s Copper Water Bowl & Stainless Steel Food Bowl set are fabulous and truly the best bowl set we have owned for our dogs! It makes me so happy to have the best for my dogs, because they definitely deserve it! I think everyone would feel the same way that I do; I know I’m not the only one that wants the best for my dogs, & these are 💯 THE BEST!!! So happy that I have them!