CopperPet Dog bowls, 32oz each. Say good-bye to slimy pet bowls; our copper water bowl naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in your pet’s water. Our stainless-steel food bowl is durable and is dishwasher safe. Our bowls are great for all sizes of dogs: small, medium. large and extra-large. The set contains a copper plated water bowl and a stainless-steel food bowl.
- Copper naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in your pet’s water bowl.
- Both bowls are made of durable food grade stainless steel for maximum life and the water bowl is copper plated.
- Pet and human safe, made of only non-toxic food grade steel and copper with a non-skid rubber bottom to reduce noise and slipping.
- Easy to care for and clean; they usually can be cleaned with water and a soft cloth.
- The copper bowl is intended only for water and the stainless steel bowl is for food.
Copper bowls we recommend washing only with clean water and a soft cloth. If using a mild dish soap be sure to rinse thoroughly before using for water.
You should not use a tarnished bowl: To remove tarnishing we recommend polishing your CopperPet bowl as needed. This can be simply done by combining a mixture of 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and rubbing down your bowl, and polishing with a clean cloth and rinse thoroughly before using for water.